How do I fix a plugin that seems "stuck" between 2 versions?


When updating to the most recent version of the plugin, from time to time (and with certain configurations), a conflict can arise between a previous and a new version of Evercontact.  Uninstalling and reinstalling doesn't fix the issue as the conflict is within the Registry & "remnants" of Evercontact conflicting with the new installation.


With the help of very resourceful clients & our engineers, we've found a solution to this rare issue:

1. Remove / delete Evercontact from Outlook by downloading and setting up the Evercontact Cleaner, with administrative rights, here:

<EverCleaner Download Link>

2. After the cleaning process, do an updated install with the latest Addin version here:

<Latest Addin Download Link>