To disable your account
1. Go to your Evercontact personal page and go into the "Disable my account" tab
2. Click on the green "Disable" button
3. In the confirmation pop-up, click the red "Disable my account" button. (And if you're leaving the service for good, we'd really appreciate any feedback you could give us here.)
Finally, don't for get to uninstall:
To uninstall the Evercontact add-in
- Click the "Start" menu and and select "Control Panel".
- Open "Add / Remove Programs" or "Uninstall a program".
- Select "Evercontact".
- Click "Remove".
If you encounter an issue while uninstalling, "there is an error with this Windows Installer Package. A program required for this uninstall to complete could not be run" then you'll need to download Microsoft's tool here and then uninstall using that tool.